Saturday 18 July 2015

# all prink # benefit roller lash

All Pink Summer Makeup Tutorial!



Hi Guys,

It's officially summer, and I thought I would show you a tutorial on the make-up you have been seeing me wear in my videos for the last couple of weeks.

Theres shimmer on the eyes, lips and face, as well as Pink everywhere too!

The eye look is created with my Makeup revolution Iconic 3 Palette, which I absolutely love - and is also a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. This is also the first tutorial I have done where I am not using false eyelashes. the reason for this, is because I don't usually wear them anymore since I have recently discovered my FAVOURITE Mascara - the Benefit Roller Lash!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my youtube channel here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates