Saturday 11 July 2015

# beauty # british

My Perfect Nude Lip...

      


Hi guys,
If you have been watching some of my recent videos (from the last couple of months), you would have seen that the majority of the time, I have been sporting a Nude Lip.

I am slightly obsessed with the Nude Lips now, as I like to wear bold eyes with lashes, and I feel that a nude lip compliments it very well. 

It's taken me a very long time to be able to find the 'perfect' Nude Lip for my skin tone - in Autumn and Winter I'm Porcelain; and am tanned in Spring and Summer. Even when I am tanned, I am still pale (I go up to an N3 in Loreal True Match), so I wanted to find the best shade which compliments both skin tones. 

I have come to find that for us Pale Skin Girlies, we suit a nude shade best when it has a hint of pink to it. And I have found my Perfect Nude Lip products!

Ever since the whole 'Kylie Jenner Lip' thing came out last year, I had wanted to try one of the shades which she uses - Mac Velvet Teddy - but I didn't really want to pay £15 for it, so went on a little scavenger hunt to find something similar. So I went on a little scavenger hunt, and managed to find a shade which is almost identical, but has a smidge more pink to it, and I love it more than Velvet Teddy!


The lip products which I am talking about, are super affordable and are amazing! These are the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 03, and the Essence Lip Liner in 11 - In The Nude.

These products retail for £5.99 for the lipstick, and only £1 for the lipliner. 

The lipstick has a gorgeous scent - smells a little like fruits and chocolate - and the colour it gives off is a super pigmented pinky nude shade. I absolutely love this look, and it goes with every colour of makeup I am wearing.

Whilst wearing this lip combo, I have had so many compliments and so many people asking me which shade I am wearing, and they can't believe that it's so affordable! It also lasts a good few hours on my lips, even with drinking and eating, which I love even more.

So for all of you fair skinned and lightly tanned girlies, this would be an amazing nude lip combo, which will compliment your skin amazingly!

I also have a makeup tutorial using these lip products for you.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates