Thursday 23 July 2015

# balayage # beauty

Products I Regret Buying!



Hi Guys,
As I am a Youtube and studying to be a Makeup Artist, I have been searching for some great hair and beauty products! 

I do have a couple of holy grail products which I swear by and 1 million percent recommend to every single one of you. 

I try out new products and most raved about products on the internet, and some end up being not all they live up to be. Here, I have a couple of products which I really didn't like, and I hated them so much that I didn't use them up (and I probably won't either). 

Some of these products were raved about on youtube, where people were comparing them got high-end dupes, and they just didn't live up to the hype.

Now, because they haven't worked for me, doesn't mean that your opinion is wrong if it worked for you - everything works differently for everyone - it's just my own opinion :)

If there are any product which you have tried out that you really don't like, let me know.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

subscribe to my youtube channel here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates