Monday 29 May 2017

# acrylic storage # alex 9 drawer

My Updated HUGE Makeup Collection!




Hi Guys,

For a while, I've had some of you asking for an updated Makeup Collection video - the last one I uploaded was over 3 years ago and it's grown A LOT since.

So I listened to all of you, and managed to tidy up my makeup, and organise it a little more. I finally filmed the video and uploaded it to my youtube channel a couple of months ago.

When I was filming, I didn't realise it would be so long, and that I had so much makeup. Once I started to edit, I thought 'this isn't going to fit in one video because I'd be bored watching an hour and a half'! So, I decided to split it into two videos which are 30 minutes long, as I felt this would be easier to watch, and felt that it was JUST TOO LONG!

Part 1:

Part 2: 

So, if you manage to watch both parts in one sitting, you're incredible!

Also, I've posted my first Makeup Collection video below for you, so you can see just how much it's grown and changed.

My Storage

Chest of Drawers: Ikea Hemnes Chest Of 3 Drawers 
Acrylic Nail Polish Holder: Amazon
Perfume Holder: The Range
Acrylic Lipstick Holder: Amazon
9 Drawers: Ikea Alex 9 Drawers
Acrylic Draw Trays: TKMaxx & Amazon (Interdesign)
Pink Baskets: The Range
White Draw Trays: Lakeland


I will be doing a declutter video very soon, as I feel I have too many things and I either haven't used or don't use a lot of the items. I'll let you know what I manage to film this.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here

Makeup Collection Part 1 (2014):


Makeup Collection Part 2 (2014):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates