Thursday 11 May 2017

# chilly spring # fashion

OOTD #2: Chilly Spring Outfit!

Hi guys,

Here's my second Outfit Of The Day on my blog! - I'm on a roll here!

Recently, it's been absolutely FREEZING here in England, and hasn't felt like spring at all. Considering it's almost Summer and the the end of Spring, you would have thought that we would have had more than 3 nice sunny days this year. Honestly, this time last year, we had a huge heat wave and everyone was wearing dresses and shorts, and now we have to wrap up warm! Typical English weather! 😁

As the weather was still chilly, but sunny, me and Neil decided to go for a drink at his favourite place in the world - The Belfry. He spends most of his time there when not at work playing golf on the courses, so a nice change for him then, ey? I must say, it is a rather beautiful place to go to.

As it was still chilly, I decided to wrap up warm with my scarf, but still quite light for when the sun came out, hence the knees are on show. :)

Again, I'm using my beautiful new bag, and I'm trying to stop myself using it so much! I use it when I'm not at work on weekends, and I want to try using my other bags, as I don't want to ruin it. Saying that, I'm still getting some use out of them - just not as much as I'd like.




Scarf: H&M
Jeans: Next (Similar)
Jacket: Forever 21 
Belt: Primark
Boots: Dorothy Perkins (similar)
Bag: Louis Vuitton (here
Watch: Michael Kors (here)



Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates