Wednesday 31 May 2017

# darci watch # fashion

OOTD #3 - Summer Shoulder Outfit!

Hi Guys,

It's finally Summer! As you will all know from my previous OOTDs, it's been extremely cold here. Even though it's supposed to be summer, it's been absolutely FREEZING and has felt more like winter!

Finally this week, we managed to get a lot of sun, with the weather being 27 degrees every day and the office being almost unbearable!

This weekend, it was still super hot, but we had a lot of windy weather, which is why I opted to wear jeans instead of a dress - I didn't want a Marilyn Moment! hehe

Here's my outfit of the day for windy summer weather! (Sorry about the dirty mirror - I promise my clothes are clean! 😀) Also, sorry that the lighting isn't too good either!


What I'm Wearing:
Top: Hollister (Similar)
Jeans: Marks & Spencer (here)
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (Similar)
Bag: Michael Kors (here)


Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates