Thursday 8 June 2017

# affordable # best and worst

May Hits & Misses!


Hi Guys,

So it's finally June, which means that it's time for my May Hits & Misses Video!

I don't usually do my Hits and Misses every month, because I don't usually test out too many new products, and I don't usually have ones that I love or that blow me away.

This month, I've tested so many products and have found some that I've been loving, and a couple that I have been hating!

These products are a mixture of drugstore and high end, skin care and makeup. I even have something featured in this video that I was a little unsure of if I should include...but technically, it's skin care. And it's from Bath and Body Works!

There is one product which is quite expensive, which I love, and as always, I'd never recommend anything I don't genuinely like. I'm really annoyed that I actually like this product, because I feel like I'm going to need to buy lots more! hehe

As always, with each product I give a review on why I like it or why I don't like it, which is why this video is 16 minutes long. (I never know when to stop talking)

If there are any products you've tried in May that you love or you don't love, just let me know in the comments section of my blog or this video.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates