Wednesday 14 June 2017

# acne # beauty

New Beauty Haul!



Hi Guys,

After hardly buying any new makeup or products to try for a couple of months, I decided to go ahead and purchase some new products to test out that have been raved about for such a long time!

Most of these products featured are high end, with a few drugstore brands thrown in too, and includes fragrance, makeup and skincare. 

One product which I was very interested in trying out, was the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Acne Mask. Recently, my skin has been getting bad again, and I've just been having so many breakouts that nothing has worked. 
I know that Neutrogena do products which are specifically to help your skin, and has technology used by Dermatologists. Because of this, I thought I should give it a try as it may help to clear my skin back up. 

Also, there were a couple of products which have been raved about all over youtube, so decided to buy these as I've been after them for quite a while. 

Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette has been one of those products which has been loved, mainly for it's blendability and the fact that it's travel friendly! I bought this as I got a great deal on Fabled - I purchased it for 15% off! Woo Hoo! 

Since I purchased this, I have been using it CONSTANTLY, and I can't believe it's taken me so long to actually buy it. I use it for work, going out, running errands...it's literally perfect! 
The colours blend amazingly, are highly pigmented, last all day, can work for all skin tones and eye colours. 

Another product which has been raved about recently, is the Dermacol Extreme Cover Foundation. It's known for being super full coverage, used in TV and stage, and for making skin look perfect! I've seen so many videos on this, so decided to try it out to see how it would hold up against my oily skin! Check out my First Impression video below.


These are just some of the products featured in my Haul. For most products, I give a mini review to let you know how they have worked for me, and if they're worth the price.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo 

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here
Subscribe to my Vlog Channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates