Tuesday 27 June 2017

# affordable fashion # date night

OOTD #6 - Floral Summer

Hi Guys,

Last week, it had been extremely hot here, and was between 30-31 degrees from Saturday to Tuesday - we finally got our summer!!!

As it was so hot, I decided to wear a dress to work, and worked it from day to night.

Again, I've been loving this Michael Kors bag, and I've been constantly wearing it on weekends. I'm sorry that you keep seeing it in my OOTD posts - I really need to change it up. I literally don't know why I only used it for travelling, as it's the perfect bag for summer, shopping and trips! Although, I do wish it was a little bigger for travelling, so I'll be buying a different bag for that (I'm currently saving for the bag I have my eye on!)

I've had this dress for over a year, and I'm always getting compliments on it, whether I'm out and about in Birmingham or Florida, so many people seem to love it, and it was only from H&M. It was from the Coachella Line at H&M.

My dress and shoes are super affordable, and this is usually one of my go-to summer outfits.

I'm just hoping we get some more sun so I can wear it some more. So far, I think we've had 8 days in total this year where we can say we had summer (and they're not consecutive)! haha





What I'm Wearing:
Dress: H&M
Bag: Michael Kors (here)
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (Similar)
Phone Case: Gift (Same)


Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates