Sunday 18 June 2017

# beauty # beeper

ColourPop Haul & Swatches!



Hi Guys,

If you've been following youtube for a while, you'll know that ColourPop has the THE go-to brand for liquid lipsticks for a while - with dupes for some of the Kylie Lip Kits!

I recently made a purchase to ColourPop, as they had Free International Shipping, so I took advantage of this, and ordered A LOT of liquid lipsticks.

I ordered these in 4 different formulas - Satin, Ultra Matte, Glossy and Metallic.

So far, I've tried the Ultra Matte and Satin formulas, and I LOVE the Satin lipsticks! I assumed, as they were satin, that they wouldn't stay on for very long, and assumed they'd crumble and come off when I ate, but I was very wrong. Satin is now my favourite formula, and stays on almost all day, through eating and drinking!
They don't feel drying on the lips, and they don't make your lips look cakey. I use my Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip over the top, and it makes them sparkle, and looks so good for Spring & Summer!

My favourite shade out of my haul is Magic Wand. The colour looks so beautiful with my skin tone - it's a nudey-pink, which is not too light or too dark, and lasts for hours on the lips.

I bought a couple of these shades, as they were some of the Best Sellers on the ColourPop website, so I thought they would be the perfect addition to my makeup collection. Beeper, Magic Wand, and Echo Park are some of these, and I'm really happy that I purchased them!

Here are the swatches for the products I purchased from ColourPop. To look at all colours in the tube, and to watch some more lipsticks I didn't show in this blog, check out my video (above).


Just Peachy Lip Collection: (Speed Dial - Ultra Matte; Instigator - Ultra Matte; 
Screenshot - Ultra Satin)


Beeper (Ultra Matte Lip)


Chi (Ultra Matte Lip)


My Jam (Ultra Glossy Lip - Metalic)


Chandelier (Ultra Satin Lip)


Echo Park (Ultra Satin Lip)


Magic Wand (Ultra Satin Lip)


Satin Minis (London Fog; Strip; Dopey; Frick N Frack)

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here


Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates