Friday 9 June 2017

# affordable # chilly summer

OOTD #4 - Summer Red!

Hi Guys,

This Outfit of the Day is a little old - I wore this the other month when I went to collect my Louis Vuitton!

I thought this outfit was perfect for Summer, so wanted to do a blog post to show you a great outfit for if it's a little chilly, but you still want a cute outfit. It was perfect for the weather because I didn't know if it would be chilly or warm, so adding a cardigan is a great choice, as you can take it off if you get too hot.

I love the pop of red in this outfit, as it really screams SUMMER!

This outfit is almost completely from the high street (other than the bag and watch), as I don't usually buy my clothes from expensive places - just my bags.



What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: U.S Polo Assn (same, different colour)
Top: Primark
Jeans: Matalan
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Fearless (same shoes, different colour)
Bag: Michael Kors (similar)


Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates