Sunday 1 March 2015

# beauty # beauty products

February GlossyBox Review...The Love Edition!


As you know, I have recently subscribed to the Glossy box monthly beauty subscription service and I haven't been too impressed with the products i've received in my last two boxes.
     Because of this, I wasn't too sure on how I would feel about the February box, but thought I'd give it a go because I was pretty excited about the lip butter which everyone receives in their box. In this box, you receive 5 full size products, all with the theme of LOVE and Valentine's Day, so I thought it was brilliant.

      I tested out four of the products every day for about a week, so I could give my best opinion and review for each of the products - the only one I haven't tested out is the Wilkinson Sword razor.
     The products I received in the box are below in the photo, and I have to say that I'm super impressed with the products I received. Honestly, from the first moment I saw the items, when I opened the box, I literally fell in love with the products!

Above, is also my review on every product in the glossy box, so you can see if they're worth purchasing, or if they're just plain bad products.

If you would like to join glossy box here

Enjoy, and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here 

Chloe :) xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates