Sunday 15 March 2015

# beauty # braid

How To Do A Quick & Easy Fishtail Braid!



Hey guys,
   
I've been wearing my hair in a fishtail braid quite a lot of the time since last year. I wore it to work, and casually, and so many people have asked me how I've done it! My work colleagues and my sister are all stunned by it, saying that it looks so difficult, and must have taken me such a long time.

In all honesty, it couldn't be simpler! Once I worked out how to do this braid, it took me about two tries and I literally perfected it! It's so quick and easy, and takes me five minutes to do! 

It works for every hair length & thickness, and I can do it whilst wearing my extensions and you'd never know not all of it was my real hair! 

Enjoy this little tutorial, and let me know if you found it easy. I've already had positive responses about how easy it is.

Chloe :) xoxo

Check out my youtube channel here!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates