Wednesday 18 March 2015

# chloe luckin # disney

Paris Vlogs: Days 3 & 4!

Hi Guys,

As you will know, I had a little holiday in Paris at the beginning of february, and I vlogged my holiday to keep a mini video diary of what I did there. 

For day 3, we went to Disney Studios and also Disneyland, where it started to snow just as we got into the park! It was a beautiful day, and we created our own animation! 

Day 4, was our last day in Paris and we decided to do everything again for one last time. We did some more shopping at La Vallee Village, finished shopping in Disney Village, and headed off again to Disney Studios. 

We had an amazing time and I definitely recommend that you goon holiday to Paris if you love Disney. Also, as we booked our holiday through Disney, we got a much cheaper and better deal than going elsewhere.

Check out the last day below or the whole holiday on my youtube channel here!

Enjoy,
Chloe :) xoxo

Paris Day 3

Paris Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates