Tuesday 3 March 2015

# beauty # change

Why I Changed My Youtube Name & My New Passions!


Hi guys, 

     If you're subscribed to my youtube channel, you will know that since the start, my youtube name has been 'chloeluckinphotos'. When I first started youtube, I was literally obsessed with photography, and I had a lot of work under my belt from photography. 

     I also wanted my youtube channel to reflect on my photography, and to help others out  who had the same passion as myself. Unfortunately, there has been a recent circumstance last year, that has changed my views on photography. I DO like doing photography, but it's just made me not like it as a 
job anymore. 

     Recently, I've been very passionate about hair and beauty - I recently qualified in Hair Extensions - and I just love people's faces when I change their entire look in the matter of a couple of hours. I feel more artistic, and I don't feel as though it's a job when I do it. I recently had a client who said that she doesn't understand how I can stand for up to 3 hours, applying someones extensions and not get bored. To which I replied that I have to constantly concentrate, and I look forward to seeing their faces when I'm finally finished. You may not realise it, but some people have their hair as their confidence, and they are so much more happier and bubblier with longer or thicker hair. 

I'm also passionate about Videography and Vlogs. I had so much fun filming my current holiday to Paris - it's so much easier to take around a little hand held camera than a giant SLR camera! I like being able to record memories than to just take a photo. With videos, you can witness that specific moment over and over again, whereas with a photo, you just look and imagine the memory behind the photo. I love it! 

Which brings me onto my new name change - it's simply just 'chloe luckin'. There are so many things that I'm passionate about and things that I love doing (and theres not one specific thing that I always want to do),  that i felt as if it was so much easier for you guys to find me with just having my name. 
     I feel as though this reflects better in my channel - especially as I don't think I have ever done a video about photography before, which is a little odd being as though the name promoted my photography!

Thank you for reading, and thank you so much for your support!

Chloe :) xoxo 

P.S Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/chloeluckin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates