Thursday 13 July 2017

# affordable # affordable fashion

SUMMER FASHION HAUL!



Hi Guys,

So recently, I decided that I was going to clear out my wardrobe with all items that I either haven't worn, or knew that I was never going t wear. I managed to clear out a HUGE black bin bag full of clothes!

Because I managed to get rid of quite a few things, and I needed some new summer cloths - dresses, playsuits, skirts. I decided to go on a shopping trip with my friend, and stock up on some essential pieces I know that I will be wearing constantly throughout summer.

As I purchased quite a few new pieces, I decided to show you all in a new Huge Summer Try On Haul (above). Along with showing you the pieces, I've also tried them on for you, so you can see how they fit.

I picked up skirts, cropped tops, playsuits/rompers, shoes, and more; and I purchased from New Look, Primark, Hollister, and Victoria's Secret. All descriptions & links are in the description box in the video.

For reference, I'm a UK Size 8, and I'm 5ft 9.

Some pieces I show in the video:


Playsuit/Romper from Hollister - £20


Playsuit/Romper from Primark - £10

Let me know which item is your favourite, and what's your go-to piece for summer!

Enjoy!

Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my Vlog channel here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates