Saturday 15 July 2017

# fashion # high street

OOTD #7 - Summer Shopping!

Hi Guys,

So, I've finally got my long hair back, and I've gotten a few new pieces added to my wardrobe for Summer!

This weekend was INCREDIBLY HOT, which means it was the perfect opportunity to go out! As it was my little sister's 15th Birthday, I decided to take her on a shopping day out, so we could spend some time together and she could spend some of her birthday money.

The weather was beautiful - which means that I managed to get the use out of one of my new playsuits. As we decided to go on a shopping trip, I knew that I needed a larger bag just in case, so it was the perfect opportunity to bring out my Louis bag - plus I can use it cross body and over the shoulder, so I can keep my hands free for grabbing things off of the racks!

I love this playsuit, because you can wear it casual, or it can be dressed up. So it's a perfect transition piece from day to night. Also, I got lots of compliments on it too, and it was featured in my recent Summer Clothing Haul here!

As always, all details are listed below from my outfit, in case you want to purchase any of them.



What I'm Wearing:
Playsuit/Romper: Hollister (here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton (here)
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (Similar)
Sunglasses: Primark (Similar)



Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates