Thursday 27 July 2017

# affordable # affordable fashion

OOTD #8 - Date Night!

Hi Guys,

I couple of months ago, I went on a date with Neil, to go to see Micky Flanagan Live!

Micky Flanagan is one of my favourite - if not my favourite - comedians, who we've been to see before, and we LOVED him! I bought tickets to see him for Neil's birthday, and he was completely shocked, as we were only 15 rows from the front, as I'm literally the best person for looking for seats!

As I wanted something that I felt comfortable with sitting in for a couple of hours, and something that wasn't too dressy, where I could wear it casual or dressed up, I decided to go for one of my trusty Boohoo dresses.

I have four of these colours, and I can't stop wearing them because they're just such an easy piece to pull off. If I go out for a nice meal and I don't know what I'm going to wear, I'll pop on one of these trusty dresses. They literally stretch with my stomach, so I can eat as much as I want! haha

These dresses are only £8 from Boohoo, and are such versatile pieces. You can wear them on a day out shopping, night out, date night, to work, and they literally suit every occasion.

I have the red, nude, khaki and black dresses, and I just can't get over how cheap and great quality they are! Just bare in mind that you'll have to go a size up in these, as they come up quite small.

I hope you all liked my affordable Outfit Of the Day/Night!

If you want know which lipstick i'm wearing, it's one of my favourites, Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Beloved.




What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Boohoo (here)
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (Sold Out)
Bag: River Island (Similar)

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates