Tuesday 8 August 2017

# 24 hour foundation # 24 hour wear

NEW 24 HOUR FOUNDATION?! Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Foundation First Impression!



Hi Guys,

A couple of weeks ago, all I heard all over Youtube, Cosmopolitan, the Internet, was about Estee Lauder's soon-to-launch Double Wear Foundation.

I already own the original Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, and have kept repurchasing it for the past few years, so hearing about a NEW Formula with 24 HOUR WEAR, I went absolutely crazy, and couldn't wait for the launch!

Check out my First Impression on this foundation (above).

The original Double Wear is my Holy Grail, and has been for the past couple of years. Not only does it have 15 hour wear (it stays in place ALL DAY!), but it gives an incredible finish, a little goes a very long way, and it's the only foundation which can control my oils throughout the day. Also, it's the ONLY foundation I took with me to Florida, where it was super humid, incredibly hot, and was waterproof on all of the water rides!

As I love the original formula, I thought that this new formula, being light-medium coverage, feeling lighter on the skin, being water-based and having 24 hour wear; I felt i couldn't go wrong and it would work perfectly on my skin.

My skin type is Oily-Combination (Very Oily T-zone), Sensitive, Acne-Prone with Redness & Blemishes, and Large Pores.

This new foundation is called Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Make-up Foundation, and I picked up two different shades - 2W2 Rattan and 3W1 Tawny. 2W2 is the shade I've been using recently of the original, so thought I would get an exact match, and have a slightly darker one for when I'm more self tanned.


The packaging looks almost exactly the same as the original, with it's frosted glass finish and gold cap - it's just a slightly longer bottle. 

It contains 30ml/1 fl.oz, SPF 30, and is available in 33 different shades (1C0 Shell to 7N1 Deep Amber). 

I  applied this first with a brush to see how it would apply, and then tried a Beauty Blender to see if I could get extra coverage. I felt using the beauty blender gave extra coverage, but would probably use a foundation brush, and it doesn't look as cakey or shiny.

BEFORE AND AFTER


I kept this foundation on of 10 hours, as I wanted to put it through it's paced, for saying it had 24 hour wear. 

See my First Impression above, to see what I thought of the foundation, and how it lasted throughout the day.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this foundation, if you've tried it!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates