Saturday 26 August 2017

# bag # chloe luckin

What's In My Bag?! Featuring My Louis Vuitton Bag!!!






Hi Guys,

If you've been following me since Christmas, you will know that the Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoliere 30 has been a dream bag of mine for years. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be able to save up for this bag - even owning a Louis Vuitton bag I thought would have been impossible.

However, after saving up for many months, this took me a while as I just have a usual 9-5 office job and don't earn a ton of money. Knowing that I saved up for this bag myself with my own money, makes me appreciate it even more, as I know that I worked hard for it!

After saving up for quite a while, I managed to save up the correct amount of money for my bag, I went into my local Louis Vuitton store, and managed to actually purchase my first bag! I went with my boyfriend Neil, and he could see the excitement on my face. As soon as the Sales Associate brought out the bag and let me try it on, I fell in love instantly!

As soon as I looked in the mirror, I knew that it was the perfect print, size and overall bag for me. Once I paid and was given my Louis Vuitton Bag, I was jumping up and down, so ecstatic, because I never thought that I would ever get to own my dream bag! The Associate was so lovely, and kind, and she was very happy for me, and congratulated me on saving up for it, and said that I would appreciate it more knowing I've saved up and paid for it myself.

Anyway, onto the video...

I've seen quite a few 'What's In My Bag?' videos over the last couple of months, and have filmed and uploaded two previous ones with my other bags (which I still own).

I know that when I as researching this particular bag on youtube, I was always curious as to how much you could fit in there, which organisers everyone used, if you needed rot have a base-shaper, etc. I found the Whats In My Bag videos very interesting, and they helped me out a lot. So, I decided that I would film a new video, showing what I have in my bag, how much I can fit in, and which organiser I use. Also, I desperately needed to clean out my bag, so this video helped with that too! haha

Here are some outfits which I have paired my bag with...


           


                             



The organiser which I have in my bag:
here (in the Speedy 30 size)

To see everything I have in my bag, just watch the video above. If you have any questions on where `i purchased anything, I'll let you know.

To see my previous 'What's In My bag?' videos:
Michael Kors Saffiano Satchel
Michael Kors Hamilton

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates