Tuesday 22 August 2017

# affordable # chloe luckin

The BEST DRUGSTORE Foundations For OILY SKIN!



Hi Guys,

So, it's taken me a very long time to test out foundations which work out for my awkward, problematic skin. I've been testing out products for the past 4 years, trying to find a foundation which doesn't irritate, and does exactly what it says, and have tested out almost 100 FOUNDATIONS!!!

If you don't know what my skin type is like, here you go...
It's very oily (forehead, sides of my nose and sides of cheeks), i can get dry patches on my cheeks in the winter, I have very sensitive skin, a lot of redness and blemishes & acne.
So, basically, I have a lot of problems with my skin, and there's a lot a foundation needs to do to actually work for me.

I feel like that I've finally managed to narrow it down to my Top 5 Best Foundations for Oily Skin. Also, I haven't had a problem with these breaking me out either.

There's one foundation on this list where I have heard of there people breaking out from it, but even with my sensitive skin, I haven't had any reaction.

These foundations work amazingly with my oily skin, and help to control my oils for at least 5 hours. Also, one of these foundations keeps me oil-free ALL DAY, I never get oily from it.

To see my Top 5 Drugstore Foundation for my skin, check out the video above.

I go into detail about why I like these foundations, how long they last for, their price and more.

Two of these foundations aren't available in the UK at the moment, but you can have them shipped over from Amazon or Ebay.

If there are any foundations you love for your skin, let me know in the comments section, as I love seeing new recommendations!

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates