Thursday 24 August 2017

# chloe luckin # day out

NEW Vlog for 2017!



Hi Guys,

If you've been subscribed to my Youtube Channel, or have been following my blog for a while, you'll remember that I also have a Vlog Channel. This is the place where I pop all of my vlogs - and I used to do weekly blogging last year.

For a while, I've stopped doing vlogs - mainly because I don't really do anything exciting and everything's usually the same - also, due to the fact that I haven't really had any time to film, edit, and upload vlogs.

Since Christmas, I hadn't really been active on my vlog channel, as I had a lot of problems with my laptop over Christmas and New Year, plus my Vlogmas vlogs were wiped from my laptop when I had problems with it. Also, I don't seem to have as many viewers on my vlog channel compared to my main channel.

Finally, I've decided to get back on board with my vlogging after 8 months away, and will try to upload more frequently for you.

My newest vlog is from when myself and Neil, took my nephew Theo to the Driving Range to teach him how to play golf. He's been very excited for this for a while, as he loves crazy golf, and wanted to learn how to properly swing. After we finished at the Driving Range - where I learnt how to play properly too - we headed over to the Mini Golf.

Mini Golf was so much fun, and even though it's only a small course, we had a great time. We laughed so hard, because 'The Pro' kept getting his ball in the water/lake.

Check out the video above, to see the fun we had.

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here


Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates