Thursday 10 August 2017

# affordable fashion # day to night

OOTD #9 - Off The Shoulder Gingham

Hi Guys,

Last week, it was sort of warm here in the UK. For the end of July, it's been so cold, and I've been wearing my leather jacket pretty much EVERYDAY!

WHERE HAS OUR SUMMER GONE?!

I wore this outfit, mainly because I bought a new top I'm obsessed with, but also, you can't go wrong with an off the shoulder top, a pair of jeans, and some sandals. These three pieces are my go-to look for warm weather, because you can dress it up, or make it casual.

Ever since my last pair of gladiator sandals broke - around 3 years ago - I've been on the hunt for a new pair of them, but haven't managed to find a pair that I actually like and knew would last me a while. When I was on holiday in Wales at the beginning of July, I went into New Look and spotted these. I tried them on, and instantly fell in love.

As always, my clothes are very affordable - I picked up my top on sale in Mango for only £9.99 - which was a huge bargain.

Stay tuned for more OOTD posts, as I'm buying a brand new bag, and I'm excited for you all to see it, and to try it out with different outfits!





What I'm Wearing:
Top: Mango (here)
Jeans: Marks & Spencer (here)
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Shoes: New Look (here)
Bag: Michael Kors (here)

Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates