Tuesday 25 July 2017

# affordable # bags

Choosing A Handbag For Every Occasion!



Hi Guys,

Recently I uploaded my take on the 'Choosing A Handbag For Every Occasion' TAG.

I've been obsessed with watching videos from the luxury community on Youtube - loving Shea Whitney and Elllebe for some time now - and this TAG was created by Elle herself. I've been watching many videos from different Youtubers doing this TAG, but have come to find that there hasn't been anyone who I've seen, who's shown a mixture of luxury and affordable bags.

This is why I decided that it might be a great idea for me to do this TAG, as I own only one luxury bag, and the rest are pretty affordable. I wanted to show that you don't have to splurge so much money on a bag for just one occasion. I own 8 different handbags  - including my backpack - and use all of these for different occasions, just switching up my purse and phone.

This TAG video is to show everyone watching, in case they're struggling to find a bag for a specific occasion or if they just want one versatile bag, what they could go for as they're perfect for the occasion!

There are 6 different occasions in this video:
1. Casual
2. Work
3. Travel
4. Evening
5. Day to Night
6. Minimal

To see which bags I chose for each occasion, just watch the video (above). Here are a couple of bags featured in the video:





Left: Louis Vuitton
Right: French Connection




Left: River Island
Right: Tommy Hilfiger


Enjoy,
Chloe xoxo

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Subscribe to my vlog channel here
Follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Ads

Advertisement

Follow Us @soratemplates